There is a lot of information stating that Kratom (despite being an opiate analog itself) is very effective in treating opiate addiction. This is true, as a lot of research has been done on this subject and the experience of the natives that used Kratom tells us that it can manage withdrawal symptoms and treat opiate addiction.
Getting of heroin is not so easy and never was, as you experience something that everybody knows as “cold turkey”, a term referring to people who experience opiate withdraw. This is a very difficult step and some of the worse symptoms are:
- Feeling of cold
- High body temperature
- Excessive sweating
- Racing heartbeat
Opiate withdrawal symptoms are very strong, last for at least one week and are very hard to deal with. But you won’t have to worry about them if you use green Malay kratom, and Kratom Strain, which opiate withdraw management effects are one of the greatest and most effective methods to deal with your issue!
What is the chemistry of withdrawal and how can Kratom help you manage it?
To put it simpler, the secret lies in brain activity. In our everyday life, we experience many changes such as the organism fighting with various harmful agents, which may cause a feeling of pain or discomfort, but we also have opiates which are released with the help of brain signaling which make us feel sable or good.
When we use heroin or morphine we make our body adapt to receiving these opiates from the outside and when we get used to it the body stops producing its own opiates and awaits from them to come from the outside and if they don’t we experience a lot of unpleasant things. Mainly opiates affect the brains limbic system, a system which mainly controls emotion, so during withdrawal, we feel bad.
It influences the brainstem, which controls our most important body functions, so during withdraw you may experience elevated body temperature, racing heartbeat, and excessive sweating. Also, you may have digestive upsets, which may lead to vomiting followed by dehydration, which may lead to a critical issue.
The role of Kratom in fighting opiate withdrawal, is actually replacing heroin or morphine (because it is an opiate agonist itself) but in lower doses and concentrations, helping the organism slowly adapt to the fact it should create its own opiates and by this slow opiate reduction to bring the brain back to its normal functional state.
What are the best types of Kratom for this? What are the doses?
For the best opiate withdraw management effects, it’s best to use red vein strains, as they have the highest concentrations of alkaloids and a stronger effect, a thing which you will need at the beginning of your fight with the cold turkey. The best strains are:
- Maeng Da
- Red Thai
The best kratom dosage are a start dose of
- 2-4gr and an additional 1gr after every 30 minutes, depending on whether you experience withdraw symptoms or not.
- Stop taking it when you don’t experience withdraw anymore and don’t forget to take it before and not during withdrawal!
Kratom is indeed the best way to get rid of opiates and their withdrawal symptoms. To sum up everything and add even more, there must be said that:
- Kratom is not only good as switching it with opiates like heroin and morphine due to the fact that it offers the same effects, but also because it is way less dangerous and helps you get off the needle in a way that will not cause you much pain or suffering
- As it has effects that are similar to opioids (heroin, morphine) and it is an opioid analog itself, you will not feel strong withdrawals symptoms, or any withdrawal symptoms at all
- It is very safe, as casualties have not been registered from the use of Kratom
- It is a very cheap and efficient way to deal with opiate addiction (at least way cheaper that medical procedures)
Kratom has helped people get off the needle for many years now and is keeping on doing that, so it is a plant to consider if treating opiate addiction.